This is one of my all time favourite all-in-one rice cooker recipes. As you can see from the recipe, as well as the video above, it is super simple to prepare and only requires two ingredients – three, if you count water. It’s great as a porridge in the morning or as a dessert later in the day.
|Sweet Rice Porridge with Dates||
- ½ cup of white rice (75g)
- 4 medjool dates (60g)
- Add half a cup of rice to the rice cooker cooking bowl and give it a wash (see How to Wash Rice).
- Add water up to the 0.5 level for rice porridge.
- Chop up the medjool dates in to a date mush!
- Add the chopped dates to the rice cooker cooking bowl.
- Dry off the outside of the rice cooker cooking bowl, return to the rice cooker and choose the rice porridge setting.