When I was growing up, I can remember eating Muller Rice, a processed concoction of milk, sugar, some fruit and a whole bunch of additives. To be fair, I quite enjoyed them. Anyway, the following recipe contains only 3 ingredients, so I would argue is a much more wholesome kind of rice pudding.
|Banana and Cinnamon Rice Pudding|| |
- ½ cup short grain white rice (74g)
- 4 bananas (270g peeled)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Wash the rice as normal (see how to wash rice).
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Add the mashed bananas to the rice cooking bowl.
- Next, add water up to the 0.5 level for Rice Porridge.
- Add as much cinnamon as you care for.
- Finally, wipe off the exterior of the rice cooking bowl. Place it back in the rice cooker. Pick the "porridge" option and press start.