|Apple, Raisin and Cinnamon Rice Porridge|| |
Sweet breakfast porridge to enjoy any time of day
- ½ cup short grain white rice (71g)
- 1 large sweet apple (150g)
- Small handful of raisins (20g)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Apple juice (about 350ml)
- Wash the rice as normal (see how to wash rice).
- Peel, core and finely chop the apple, then add to rice cooking bowl.
- Next, add apple juice (the fresher, the better) up to level 0.5 for Rice Porridge. This is a lot more liquid than you add when you're making regular rice.
- Add a handful of raisins to the cooking bowl as well as some cinnamon.
- Make sure the exterior of the cooking bowl is dry, put it back into your rice cooker and close the lid. Then select the "porridge" option and press start.
Calories: 547.6 Fat: 1.1 Carbohydrates: 130.8 Fiber: 5.4 Cholesterol: 0